Directions: Using obvious letters for sentence constants, as in S for "Samantha is a student", translate the following sentences from English to TL. Be sure to use grouping indicators where needed.
Either Samantha is a student or Juan is a guitar player.
Jaclyn knows sign language and Jason has a dog.
- If Olie plays video games then Irazema is a chef.
- Hugo has a pet banana if (and only if) Patricia is married to Tim.
- If Amanda is a bartender, then RCG is a patron and Anabelle is the hostess.
- Either Tomás lives in Seattle and Lucía lives in Denver, or Tomás lives in Seattle and Mauricio lives in Cancún.
- It’s definitely not the case that Lucía lives in Denver and at the same time Mauricio lives in Cancún.
- If Sarah makes chicken pot pie then Lisa will make martinis.
- If Lisa makes martinis, Sarah will make chicken pot pie.
- It’s not true that it’s not the case that Angie is an atheist.